Assalamualaikum wr.wb

     Hallo friend introduce my name is Ulpa risky,I come from bengkayang.every District of hiclhen hope from the recesses of out heart and soul will cause something change.when I was small,I also have to be a useful and successful person for both my parents.I want to succed independently and can help others.

I want to show my parents,later that I can achieve my goal.I want to show people old,friends and others that we can actually do something useful and Amid out limitations.since childhood I do not have any achievement either from SD to in SMS,but only one that I persevere when I play School voellyball,thank God I can follow the race to the District level,and lastly my desire,I want to raise the second haj o my parents,that is my dream.nopefully achieved four years after I graduated four years after I graduated from collage.
  Amin.....
Thanks you
Wassalamualaikum wr.wb


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas Bahasa Inggris

Tugas Bahasa Inggris