Tugas Bahasa Inggris

A:Astri
U:Ulpa
Setting:at a cafe
Situation:Astri and Ulpa friends when met the seminar



Astri:hy ulpa
Ulpa:hy
Astri:what are you doing here
Ulpa:i'm waiting for gojek want to go home
Astri:how are you doing now
Ulpa:alhamdulillah good
Astri:I am also good
Ulpa:long tame we have not met,yes almost two months we did not meet because of vacation
Astri:bdw you vacation where
Ulpa:go home,if you
Astri:I stayed in pontianak yesterday
Ulpa:what do you do while in pontianak
Astri:culinary tasting walks
Ulpa:what culinary you have tasted
Astri:toast flavored milk,if you?
Ulpa:cock geprek mother Nina in the way ayani it
Astri:ooo,I know that,,,delicious chicken it
Ulpa:if you can know where the bread is sold
Astri:Freeway,Jawai RIS cafe
Ulpa:bdw,,how with your Aducation
Astri:alhamdulillah I lecture on FKIP UNTAN,,if you?
Ulpa:ooh yes,,why are ya same,I am also in FKIP UNTAN  IPS majors
Astri:I am also a graduate in IPS majors
Ulpa:it turns out we are one study program
Astri:yes
Ulpa:not supposedly yes
Astri:why you choose study program
Ulpa:because the ideal I want to be a teacher,if you why choose study program IPS?
Astri:because I like IPS lessons
Ulpa:bdw,,your best friend in SMA who?
Astri:Fajar imam Utomo,if you?
Ulpa: Monica-Monice they are twins,until now I am still with us even one boarding house
Astri:ooo so,sorry Ulpa I had to go home because it was late Afternoon
Ulpa:ooo yes Astri,,see you later on campus

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas Bahasa Inggris