Tugas Bahasa Inggris

Assalamualaikum wr.wb
   This time I will discuss about close friends or my best friend.


Monica and Monica are my close friends foto Three years. I first met them on the bench SMA. I know them because I am a class from one of them monice,when that I started talking to him. But I do not know that monice is twin, I know that they are twis when monice introduce Monica her brother to me. 
 Even though they are twins but their nature and character are different, if Monica is gentle person. I have a good sense of humor and he always makes me laugh. But,They are a bit tomboy, cool, and cranky. Can be a little immature for example, when They Act like childish and flap their feet. E is Very diligent in learning, and he likes listening to misic. If Monica is less to procrastinate time, he also like listening to music. 
 But there is a side of the lack of them, if one of them is angry, Monica was angry at the monice but the effect was also his to me. Other Wise also if the monice is angry with his brother Monica the effect it also hit me, I confused the same they can not be wrong a bit, must be angry. But I am Very grateful to be friends with them, because they are Very nice and friendly people. 

Thanks you friends
Wassalamualaikum wr.wb

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas Bahasa Inggris

Tugas Bahasa Inggris