Tugas Bahasa Inggris

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

     Hallo,good morning frends,let me to introduce my self here.my name is Ulpa risky.bat you can call me Ulpa.I was born in singkawang on march 20,1998.I am the third child of five siblings.                                                                                                                       I have two sister and brothers.my sister first is Novi Kasari,and sister my second is named Lola Dwi Oktami.while the brother,my first Suyatno and brothers,my second is Rizamel.I have parents a good name of my father is Muyardi and my mother named Hamisah                                                                                                                       I have a hobby of volleyball,I never participated in the race thronghout Bengkayang,and win the champion of the two.

       I graduated from SMA N 1 Sungai Raya Kepulauan.ideals I want to be a teacher,but I live in a boarding house in Pontianak city.      with both my familiar friend,to continue school into college,University Tanjungpura Pontianak. to realize the ideals l.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce themselves to me and I believe the same god with the greeting.
        
    Wasalamualaikum wr.wb

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas Bahasa Inggris

Tugas Bahasa Inggris